[Asterisk-Users] Chagres Technologies, Inc

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sat Jan 10 14:14:00 MST 2004

its simple,
i can lookup the MX for his zone, then look up the
A RR for each MX, and then search the logs for IP's
or I can even expand the search to look for CIDR prefixes.

I can also lookup in my private RBL, any query my SMTP
machine would have made to see if his IP(s) are spam
sources or not.

If I don't see packets from those IP(s), or from
his MX's, or from his domain, then I'm going to assume
no packets where received.

cheers