[Asterisk-Users] AbsoluteTimeout Users Messages

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jan 10 02:05:57 MST 2004

Andy Powell wrote:

> Nicolas,
>
> I'd appreciate a copy of this if possible... got a url where I can grab it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy

>>where N is a number os seconds before the cut-off... a bit like pay phones
>>(used?) to do...
>>
>>I have implemented an 'horrible' patch that sort of works. I'm not very
>>good
>>at C, and I'm new to asterisk. It makes a tone at 40, 30, 20 and 10 second
>>before absolute-timeout. I can provide you with the patch, but its really
>>really ugly, with lots of if/endifs.
Please add the ugly patch to bugs.digium.com - maybe someone else will take it
up and clean your code. Not everything on bugs need to be clean at start, but
it's good to have it in the repository. If it's that ugly, there's no chance
of it getting into CVS until someone cleans it up :-)

Thank you for your contribution.
/O