[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: new cvs build failure

Martin marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Jan 9 22:36:45 MST 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 11:49 pm, Paul Liew wrote:

> [...]

I did a previous  find / -name install and it couldn't find it, but I just
couldn't believe it.
The only thing I did recently was a kernel upgrade from 2.4.21-0.25mdk to
2.4.21-0.27mdk but via rpmdrake. Did mandrake really remove it ???

Martin
--
What's a cult?  It just means not enough people to make a minority.
		-- Robert Altman