[Asterisk-Users] max queue time; newbie question

CW_ASN - Gus cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Jan 9 08:05:32 MST 2004

Sure, declare the queue and its timeout, then declare the same extension
with voicemail with n+1 priority.

exten => 2056,1,Answer
exten => 2056,2,Wait,1
exten => 2056,3,Queue(noc|t|||30)
exten => 2056,4,VoiceMail(u2056)

Hope this helps,

Gus

  -= Info about application 'Queue' =-

[Synopsis]:
Queue a call for a call queue

[Description]:
  Queue(queuename[|options[|URL][|announceoverride][|timeout]]):
Queues an incoming call in a particular call queue as defined in
queues.conf.
  This application returns -1 if the originating channel hangs up, or if the
call is bridged and  either of the parties in the bridge terminate the call.
Returns 0 if the queue is full, nonexistant, or has no members.
The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:
      't' -- allow the called user transfer the calling user
      'T' -- to allow the calling user to transfer the call.
      'd' -- data-quality (modem) call (minimum delay).
      'H' -- allow caller to hang up by hitting *.
      'n' -- no retries on the timeout; will exit this application and go to
the
 next step.
  In addition to transferring the call, a call may be parked and then picked
up by another user.
  The optionnal URL will be sent to the called party if the channel supports
it.
  The timeout will cause the queue to fail out after a specified number of
seconds, checked between each queues.conf 'timeout' and 'retry' cycle.