[Asterisk-Users] Mailing list growth

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Jan 8 23:49:41 MST 2004

new-to-asterisk at lists.digium.com

I'd also be inclined to have asterisk-advocacy, where flames, criticism,
administrivia, and other things like that belong.

There could even be asterisk-nondigiumhardware, although that's a little
long.  Perhaps someone has a better name for this?

Also, given how people seem to like crossposting announcements of new
products and packages to multiple lists, perhaps asterisk-announcements
could be opened up for anybody who wishes to post.  That would get rid
of a large amount of redundant posts.

-Tilghman