[Asterisk-Users] SIP reload configuration problem /* New subject */

Christopher Raper chris.raper at integ.net.au
Thu Jan 8 23:42:32 MST 2004

When creating users in the sip.conf file, they do not appear when running the "sip show users" command from the CLI until i restart. A reload doesnt make them appear.

As i said, I am new to the whole Asterisk thing, however have worked with IP/SIP PBX's for a few years - its most likely a user problem though!
Check it out and let me know what you get.

Cheers
Chris

PS - I would try and look at the code, but I know f^ck all about C programming, I'm a Shell man myself!