[Asterisk-Users] Kedpad less extension

Michael at matraex.com Michael at matraex.com
Thu Jan 8 18:48:35 MST 2004

I was looking for a hardphone since it made sense to me that it would be
better quality.
But I like the scalability of this option since it is an IP Phone.

Also may there is another option here.  Is there any way that an server
could have multiple instances of an iax type client and then have
multiple headsets attached to each?

Thanks again.

Michael Blood