[Asterisk-Users] MWI message not seen on SNOM200

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Thu Jan 8 18:05:38 MST 2004

Thanks for the link to the wiki

Another option for this is to not use the MWI at all and configure one of the 5
programmable buttons to dial your voicemail extension. Then it works just like a
messages button and you don't have to enter your mailbox number each time.

I use the following in my extensions.conf for integration with the phones. We
mostly use the vm to email so the button thing isn't that important.

;Mailbox access to message buttons setup (retrieving VM)
exten => _78XXXX,1,Wait(1)
exten => _78XXXX,2,VoicemailMain(${EXTEN:2})
exten => _78XXXX,3,Hangup

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology