[Asterisk-Users] iaxtel iax.conf entry?

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Thu Jan 8 17:05:52 MST 2004

Hello all, Can someone send me a current working example of what the
entries need to look like for iaxtel and the iax.conf file inclusive of
the register line?  It's been quite awhile since I have done anything with
iaxtel and I need to do a little bit of testing.  Currently it appears
that I can make calls out to iaxtel fine however inbound seems to be
another question.  I see 2 iaxtel entries in my iaxtel.conf file, one for
iaxtel the other for iaxtel2 however the IP in neither entry matches the
entry that I'm showing in my registry for iaxtel.  It looks like I'm
registering with iaxtel ok but if there is a register line that needs to
be in the iax.conf file, please send this along as well and I'll check it
against my own.  Thanks alot.
AJ