[Asterisk-Users] T100P positional on PCI bus?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jan 8 14:41:24 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 14:05, Michael Welter wrote:
> I'll have a new T1 from the CLEC and the existing channel bank.  So I
> just leave the channel bank plugged into the existing T100P, and if
> nothing works, plug it into the other?  And it will stay that way until
> the cards are moved?

Pretty much. It is the same problem as has been experienced with people
with multiple ethernet cards. Sometimes a kernel upgrade might make a
difference in detection, but this is a very rare occasion.

Your other option is to install the new card before your T1 service
arrives and restart asterisk. With your current config, only 1 card
should show red alarm or green. Red if no signal and green if it matched
up to the channel bank. Then you can configure the other from there.