[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + fax

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jan 8 13:04:38 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 08:59, Darren Nickerson wrote:
> Except that these boards are often sold by VARs like ourselves who don't
> advertise prices in a way that makes it into froogle, but are often cheaper
> than other channels. For instance, we can usually beat CDW without much
> problem ;-)

Why wouldn't you publish your prices?

Speaking for myself, but I tend to assume anyone wishing to not publish
their prices for a pretty price stable piece of hardware is hiding their
higher price. It seems that way too often now days with tools like
froogle, you may get passed over by the casual surfer and miss a fair
number of sales.