[Asterisk-Users] 2nd call leg status?

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Jan 8 11:26:00 MST 2004

this is already in CDR.
you'll see ANSWERED or NOANSWER in cdr logs.

of course you must use a digital outbound interface (bri,pri),
since on analog there's no way to know if the call has
been answered (and for cdr logs asterisk assumes
that the call in always ANSWERED when dialling
through analog lines).

Matteo.

Il gio, 2004-01-08 alle 18:27, Stephen J. Wilcox ha scritto:
> Hi,
>  okay heres what I want to do .. simple ivr, we take a call, answer it, play a
> menu, dial out based on options. No problems so far.
>
> The CDR always shows the call as answered as I answer the 1st leg to play the
> prompts, I am actually more interested in if the 2nd leg - the outbound part -
> has been answered or not before the call is hungup. How can I get this and
> record the information in the CDR?
>
> Steve

Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl