[Asterisk-Users] Mailing list growth

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Jan 8 09:53:06 MST 2004

Anyone know how many people now subscribe to the asterisk-users mail list?

Yes, the number of new posts is getting overwhelming!  This morning at 8am
California time I had something like 75 new posts, and just cleaned it out
the evening before!  I will have to start getting up earlier I guess...

Regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.