[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk success stories in small-mediumoffice environments?

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Thu Jan 8 09:49:47 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 09:09, Jeffrey Paul wrote:
> I'm not really looking for working configurations as much as I am
> looking for people who can say "This is a solid product and I trust my
> business to a solution running Asterisk."

Well, I don't mind being one of the first to say, "Asterisk is a solid
product and the company I work for has completely transitioned to
Asterisk for all it's telecom systems.  (We do about a million minutes
worth of calls a month, and have over 500 extensions, so it's *NOT* a
small setup.)  I wouldn't have bet the company's future on Asterisk if I
didn't have 100% confidence both in Digium and in the Asterisk software.

Now that's not to say that Asterisk isn't without it's warts, but it is
a solid program and I trust my business to it.

Feel free to contact me offline if you'd like more details.

Jared Smith