[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hanging?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 08:35:21 MST 2004

Hi,
 I compiled and am running the latest CVS but strange things are now happening..
it looks like asterisk is randomly declaring my calls to be fax calls,
complaining and then sending the calls into a black hole... if I hangup the
calls below (soft hangup) asterisk locks up and I have to kill the process.

NOTICE[21526]: File chan_zap.c, Line 3520 (zt_read): Fax detected, but no fax
extension

        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
AsyncGoto/Zap/1-1  (from-pri   fax          1   ) Dialing (None)        (None)
        Zap/1-1  (from-pri   8192         1   ) Dialing AppDial       (Outgoing Line)
SIP/000b82004b58-d965  (route-external 01200422264  2   )      Up Dial
Zap/0/01200422264|3600|tT
3 active channel(s)

Any ideas whats happening.. what can I use to debug where the problem is, it
looks like I'm going to have to revert to the old (Oct03) CVS otherwise..

Thanks

Steve