[Asterisk-Users] detect third party

Todd Wallace twallace_list at touchstonetel.com
Wed Jan 7 14:27:15 MST 2004

I have an application that I want to be able to do with asterisk.  The
scenario is this:

Caller 1 is a user on asterisk.  He/she calls mom dialing her phone number
from his phone.  Mom flashes and calls a third person and then bridges
Caller 1 and Caller 3 through her phone.  I do not want Caller 1 to be able
to place a call to the third party and therefore want to detect the third
party call.  Is there a way to detect the flash that mom does?  That flash
is being supplied from the central office on the line side....

Is this possible???

Todd Wallace