OT: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Client for P800/P900

Nicolas Bougues nbougues-listes at axialys.net
Wed Jan 7 11:00:10 MST 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 04:28:44PM +0100, Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:

> BTW: Nicolas, are you thinking of finishing up your SyncML tool
> (http://nicolas.bougues.net/syncml/)

As of now, my codebase is being used (and further developed) by
various people. But I really did it as a "proof of concept", and have
no more time to take care of it.

Now that the wbxml library supports SyncML, it should be quite easy to
make a really nice package out of it. I believe that Chuck Hagenbuch
(Horde) is working on it.

--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive