[Asterisk-Users] Small scaled VoIP calling card system

Max max__chow at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:10:01 MST 2004

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a beginner of implement VoIP system and need some help.

We are interested in developing a small scaled VoIP calling card system with 4 FXO port in the primary run.

The whole system will have two PCs, one in local and one in overseas.

Each PC will have four Wildcard X100P (or one dialogic card) and one Ethernet card for internet access with fixed IP.

Is this application possible (expect four X100P in one PC may cause IRQ problem I read from the eariler messgae) and can Asterisk handle 4 H323 connection simultaneously via one 128kbps internet connection? I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much for your time.

Max