[Asterisk-Users] MWI message not seen on SNOM200

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Tue Jan 6 19:54:20 MST 2004

I got mine to show the mwi, but when I press the button if gives me an error. I
think snom is now giving out a config guide for snom phones and  * in pdf
format. I have a copy somewhere, but it only got me to the point above and it
just hasn't been a high enough priority for me to call them back.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com