[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] benevolent dictatorship, or inclusive developper community?

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Tue Jan 6 19:48:10 MST 2004

can we stop this crosspost - I'm sure everyone who subscribes to *-dev,
subscribes to *-users

One idea, have certain people in charge of certain areas of asterisk. In
this case, a cluely developer who knows chan_sip.c well becomes the
maintainer of it, instead of relying on Mark for all bugs. Seems to work
with chan_h323 atm. Don't question Mark's dedication to Asterisk but there's
only 7 days in a week and Mark has many things to do (like developing
digium's hardware)

-Adam