[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail scalability

tony banks tony_banks at rediffmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:46:22 MST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello

I have couple of questions on Voicemail. We are planning to replace our Legacy Voicemail system with Asterisk. Has anyone done this thing before. Could you please tell us the number of users being supported by single installation. We Plan to support 6000-8000 clients, Does that sound too ambitious.

Is there any way to limit the number of voicemail a user can receive (Can we limit in terms of disk storage space per user). If possible, how we can do that.

Regards
Tony