[Asterisk-Users] Message waiting indicator

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jan 6 13:24:15 MST 2004

> Does this mean that if the sip entry comes out to phone1 at 192.168.100.210, is that
what I put in for the subscribe and callback?  I don't understand the connection
between the SUBSCRIBE feature and the NOTIFY

> Anyone with Polycom experience with MWI?
>
> I will have to check to see if the NOTIFY is even happening...

I don't have one of those phones, but my guess is there is nothing
for you to configure to get basic MWI to lite (except for *).

Most of those options that you listed seem to deal with "what happens
when you, as a user of that phone, press the MWI button (or something
like that).