[Asterisk-Users] 911 and lawsuits

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Jan 6 10:31:17 MST 2004

I've always been advised that personal injury liability waivers are of
limited value in either avoiding a lawsuit or limiting damages, in the US.
Can't hurt to have such an agreement, but probably would not help under our
tort system.  Outside the US, might be a different story!

Regards
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.