[Asterisk-Users] FW: Matrix Orbital (usbl LCD or VFD) (oops, wrong list I think)

rnc Info Lists info-lists at robertc.de
Tue Jan 6 05:53:03 MST 2004

> Sorry 'bout that.

Kris,
Thats an interesting thought... Since the source code is available you
could always modify it to either send the data to the serial port or into
a file that you could monitor and then extract what you are looking for.
Also the Manager Interface (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+GUI)
might be another source of the data.   When I start * I redirect the
console log to a file.. That file could be displayed on the LCD as an
indication of current activity.

Robert