[Asterisk-Users] Call Queue and Agent Statistics

Shad Mortazavi Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com
Tue Jan 6 04:24:21 MST 2004

Dear Group,

I need to write a couple of reporting tools for my Call Center Asterisks
implementation.  I have multiple call queues with multiple agents that can
sign in and based on gain access to multiple queues based on their
assignments.

I would like to write a script to collect call statistics for the agents the
queues and the calls, and to put these into MySQL for reporting purposes.
I'm thinking that each one of my customers would have their own table with
the relevant information.

Some of the statistics I'm looking for is;

Which agents took the call.
Average Call time
Average Hold Time (How long was the call in the queue).

In addition I'm looking at developing a couple of web pages;

1.	To show the agents that are logged into the system
2.	To show users that is registered. i.e. which interfaces are logged
in and what is their status.

I was wondering if anyone on this list was doing anything similar and would
be able to share their ideas/code with me. I have written a number of large
scale web based administration tools based on Perl and MySQL and would like
to release this code to the Asterisk community once it is completed, to act
as a call center tool.

Warm Regards and Thanks

Shad Mortazavi
US Technical Manager