[Asterisk-Users] How to monitor calls initiated by .call file using manager interface?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Tue Jan 6 02:16:30 MST 2004

You can use the asterisk management interface to query for extension status
etc - see <http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+manager+API>.  You may
need to supply a channel number for the device you want to monitor.  This
is usually derived from the name you supplied for the extension in the
relevant .conf (eg sip.conf).

  Iain

--On Monday, January 5, 2004 11:05 pm -0500 Serge Mankovski