[Asterisk-Users] Cisco to Cisco - poor quality

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Mon Jan 5 18:52:51 MST 2004

Thanks for the reply.

The switch is indeed a full duplex 10/100, and we have a relatively small
network with low office traffic so that shouldn't be a major problem in my
case. Also, our cisco phones did work under vocal (except vocal is overall
rather naff) so that shouldn't point to a problem with the network
infrastructure.

We have eliminated all viruses too (didn't have any - and yes, I hate PC's
also).

I haven't got round to enabling tftp yet to enable telnet on my cisco phone,
so can't get the settings just this minute. But I will soonish and then I
can send it off for people to look at. Currently, everything is configured
directly on the phone - I take it this shouldn't be a problem?

Terence