[Asterisk-Users] Open G.729(A) Initiative

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Jan 5 06:39:36 MST 2004

Hi,

Yes, this has been discussed before.

As you may have read this licenses the codec only for noncommercial
development purposes. This means not only should your work be noncommercial,
but also you cannot run it in a production environment and it cannot be
redistributed. This means it can never be an integral part of asterisk, but
you are free to make your own glue ofcourse.

Florian