[Asterisk-Users] CLIR and isdn4linux

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Jan 5 04:40:31 MST 2004

Hi,

I4L does not support hiding the CLIR explicitly, however your telco may
provide functions to do this (for instance by dialling *31*number or
131number).

I did write a patch to switch MSN's on outbound calls for I4L a long long
time ago, so you may be able to find it in the archives somewhere. It's
basically a hack to add more AT commands to the dialstring, which is
documented in the linux kernel source
(/usr/src/linux/Documentation/isdn/README).

Best regards,
Florian