FW: [Asterisk-Users] SIP to SIP redirect while ringing

Michael Devenijn michael.devenijn at dkma.be
Mon Jan 5 03:06:55 MST 2004

I didn't get any response on that question, so i supose this feature is possible but there isn't an implementation of it.

I'm ready to sponsor this feature in the manager interface (i tried the redirect command but it doesn't work) can somebody help me ?? this feature would make it possbile to use drag & drop features ...

Kind Regards

Michael Devenijn