[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Handytone 286 RTP Problems

SW sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 4 23:21:21 MST 2004

Hi Mike,

I have handytones working OK with *.

My username and name of the context set to same.

Try this;

[131]
username=131
type=friend
host=dynamic
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw

However I am wondering why you get destination unreacherbale from the
handytone. This is nothing to do with SIP negotiation. So you might want to
go look at the RTP trace and see whether those ports are blocked in your
linux box. SIPURA might be using different set of ports.

Also you should upgrade the handytones to a better code. I have 1.0.4.26,
which is known to be pretty stable. If u want the code, search the mailing
list, I remember in December someone posted where to download the code.

SW

Message: 1