[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Handytone 286 RTP Problems

Mike Machado mike at homelandtel.com
Sun Jan 4 23:17:30 MST 2004

I guess that was another thing that was strange. When I talked, I saw no
RTP coming from the handytone to *. Would there be a reason the
handytone would not send RTP until it successfully received a RTP packet
from *, but since its not accepting RTP, it would not send it either?

I do not even get one way communication, I get no way communication.

Does anyone out there have this firmware version of Handytone working at
all with *?