[Asterisk-Users] 4 X100P Cards

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Sun Jan 4 19:31:51 MST 2004

Has anyone had any success using more than one or two X100P cards?

I have 4 in a system, and channels 2 3 and 4 all seem to work just fine.
Channel 1 however is acting up.  I get random red alarms, disconnects,
etc.

I have checked the /proc/interrupts and everything is sitting on it's
own IRQ.  Also checked memory addresses and everything looks good there.

Not looking for anything specific, just any pointers out there that
anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

(Also the Channels are in a group and ring SIP Polycom Phones)

TIA,

Brent