[Asterisk-Users] Two E100P boards - could not load zaptel module - Channel 63 - no such device

Thilo Salmon salmon at netzquadrat.de
Sun Jan 4 10:54:04 MST 2004

Daniel,

while I am not sure whether or not you can just skip channels (my guess
would be you just skip them in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf), you don't
want more than a total of 62 channels in your configuration.

Your 2nd span's configuration appears to be off by one channel. I would
try:

span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47

Also skip the dchan=64 definition, since that channel would be in a 3rd
span.

Thilo

Thilo