[Asterisk-Users] POTS interfacing recommendation

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Jan 4 06:16:36 MST 2004

Matthew Bloch wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm drawing up a scheme to manage our company calls and would like to
> implement it with Asterisk.  In order to get moving quickly I'd like some
> recommendations on what hardware to buy so I can start tinkering.  Initially
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+hardware+recommendations
is a good place to start. You'll not find all the answers there, but some recommendations.

I would really like to see other members of the community add your configurations to
the Wiki. It's helpful for all newbies to see a number of different setups for various
solutions. If you don't want to add it yourself, feel free to mail me a note describing
your setup.

Regards,
/Olle