[Asterisk-Users] STOP THIS THREAD New to asterisk? RUN... don't walk.

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent.sytes.net
Sun Jan 4 04:45:19 MST 2004

I agree in stopping the thread, but I do have one question... What would
Qwest think of her posting to the list under a yahoo mail account
representing her company, badmouthing this community, who, in the long
run, could be VERY much worth their interest?

Hmm.... Just my $.02 - no flames please.

Josh Roberson
Indigent Networks
1.877.677.9647 x1
twisted at indigent.sytes.net