[Asterisk-Users] CAPI, transfering thru a 2nd PBX - keep original CallerID

Peer Oliver schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Sun Jan 4 03:18:55 MST 2004

Good day,

I want to have Asterisk as my gateway to the outside world and use
another PBX to connect my existing phones.

How do I specify the dial string to forward the original Caller ID to
over the ISDN to the second PBX?

Right now, my extensions.conf looks like this:

exten => ${OUTSIDEMSN},1,Dial,CAPI/${MSN2NDPBX}:${EXTEN}

How do I transfer the caller Id information initially coming in?

rgds
pos