[Asterisk-Users] New to asterisk? RUN... don't walk.

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Jan 3 18:36:59 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 14:12, Me wrote:
> Mr. West,
>
> Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is not me.  My
> name is Barbara Simpson.  Either you are lying or
> someone is trying to remove any credibility from my
> original post.  I now stand by my original post with
> more conviction than ever.

You had little to no credibility when you show up acting like a troll
from what most people would consider a throw away account.

> There were a lot of insightful replies.  However, none
> of them were able to address the real problems of the
> asterisk community and come up with solutions.  If you
> can't see your own faults, you are in for a bumpy
> ride.

This is due to the problem residing in the general population, not the
community. The problem resides in users who can't be bothered to either
expend energy, or patience for the software to develop. Remember you
came here, we didn't go recruiting you. So if you are disappointed in
your experience, blame yourself for your expectations. As far as I can
tell here, you haven't paid a single person for anything, so any help
you have received has been at a cost to the other people of this
community.

So the solution is for you to grow up. You need to learn that the
comment you have made in this thread are worthless as they don't advance
anything here. If you want credibility in a technical forum, you will
have to show some technical skills. Otherwise you will be cast aside and
hopefully ignored.