[Asterisk-Users] * Stresstool Help required

Girish Gopinath gopinath_girish at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 08:09:09 MST 2004

Alastair,

You were correct. The program was generating the same call IDs for all the
INVITEs. In fact it is a small routine of just 2 lines. I checked all my
routines, except this one. I never expected a bug in such a small routine.
It taught me a good lesson.

Sorry, i was not able to post this mail yesterday due to some network
problems here.
Thanks for helping me out...

Warm Regards,

Girish