[Asterisk-Users] Call recording

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Fri Jan 2 04:46:58 MST 2004

You must use Monitor Application

Happy New Year,
srsergio

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] En nombre de Edoardo
Borghesi [fabbricadigitale]
Enviado el: viernes, 02 de enero de 2004 12:33
Para: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Asunto: [Asterisk-Users] Call recording

Hello,

I need a way to record every call made to asterisk on a file. The
app_record application works but it is blocking, so I can't connect a
phone-operator and an user while recording. I thought to use the MeetMe
application and using a fake user to record the call but in this way I
can't know if the phone-operator is ready to answer or is answering
another user (i.e., the operator is always in conference and I obviously
don't want to have more than one user connected to the conference).

Does anyone know a way to achieve this goal? I can also modify some code
if this is needed.

Thanks

Edoardo