[Asterisk-Users] Java? --> Ming!

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Thu Jan 1 09:32:32 MST 2004

> Masakazu Nakano
> Sent: December 31, 2003 21:13
>
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:19:10 +0200
> "Stephen Karrington" <sk at dreamtime.net> wrote:
>
> > We needed the client browser to be open all the time for
> dynamic data to
> > load without the page refreshing. After looking at all of
> our options we
> > decided on programming it ourselves using flash rather than java.
> snip
>
> Apache + Mysql + PHP ( Ming + Actionscript ) + Asterisk is good.
>
> Dynamic effective,Easy coding and Fast response :-)

Cool.  I like the Ming thing.  Also works with Perl (many Perl examples
available).  And has an XML event interface for two way communications with
a server.  Certainly is way much less overhead than the Java thing I was
contemplating.

Ray Burkholder
ray at oneunified.net
http://www.oneunified.net
704 644 6999 x2002

P.S.  Note, for the message police, I cut out extraneous text, did the
attribution at the top, did a bottom post, and made it a single page for
zero scrolling.

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.