[Asterisk-Users] asterisk reload for FWD to register

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Thu Jan 1 01:41:45 MST 2004

hi,

guys I have a weird, really weird problem with FWD (free world dialup),
My serveris a P2 400mHz 64 on Ram. This server is setup only to answer
to its FWD # for a friend to do calls to its local PBX. When i boot up
the server running debian Woody, with kernel 2.4.23, running asterisk
CVS from DEC 30 2003, asterisk is loaded with no problems on the init.d,
so asterisk runs fine but it doesnt show attempts or try nothing similar
to register with FWD, i have to manually log in the console and reload
asterisk by "reload", after that it shows its trys to register with FWD
and finally makes it and recives incoming calls from FWD.

The problem here is I don't want to reload the server every time the box
goes for reboot so I wonder if someone is having this same problem or
had it before.

Miguel