[Asterisk-Users] Hangup to CDR recording timing

Master Abi master at lavacoms.com
Sun Feb 29 18:46:14 MST 2004

Hi

What is the relationship between when CDR recording occurs and the
hangup extension is executed. Normally CDR happens before the h
extension is executed.

I use the h extension to clean up for routines, but sometimes it gets
called to quickly before the CDR is dumped into a DB. I would like the h
extension to execute after CDR recoding. Is there a way to force or is
it depend on which party hangups. I also use the g option in Dial but
this does not completely solve this issue.

Using CVS from Asterisk CVS-02/09/04-20:25:52.

Thanks

Master