[Asterisk-Users] Brazilian Protocol

Alex G Robertson alex at microlink.com.br
Sun Feb 29 12:29:35 MST 2004

Hi all,

I would like to have some information about your TE410p and TE405p
cards compatibility with telephony protocols adopted in Brazil.

- When in E1 mode, does it support R2 DIGITAL MFC 5C ?
- When in PRI (Primary Rate ISDN), does it support CSS7 DSS1 ?
- Is asterisk pabx enough to implement these protocols o  we need other
drivers/software?
- Do you know if any brazilian telco (Telemar, Vesper, Embratel, GVT,
Telefonica, BRT, etc)  supports custumers with you hardware?

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance
--
Alex G Robertson