[Asterisk-Users] RE:Asterisk PABX switch

Nikolay Koev nkoev at gity.bg
Sun Feb 29 01:21:04 MST 2004

Hi, Nick
I believe * can connect PABX through VoIP, but my question is
Whether it can switch calls between PABXs directly, within the
TE405P, without conversion to IP. And on the other hand, all PABX
To be able to make calls to the analogue PBX through VoIP.
All E1 lines are distant SDH, and VoIP to cisco is Ethernet distant too.