[Asterisk-Users] Hotel wake-up

Robert Lawrence roblastr at no-no-badpuppy.com
Sat Feb 28 22:03:41 MST 2004

I would be interested in the AGI Script.  As for the voice prompts, I am
having Allison record some stuff for me on Monday, including prompts for
such a wake up system, that I plan to donate back to the Asterisk
community.

This is what I have for Allison:

Wake up call! This is your requested wake up call!

To request a wake-up call, press 1.

To confirm a wake-up call, press 2.

To cancel a pending wake-up call, press 3.

Enter the two digit hour of the wake up call.

Enter the two digit minute of the wake up call.

Press 1 for A.M. or press 2 for P.M.

You have requested a wake-up call for

You do not have a scheduled wake-up call.

Your wake up call has been canceled.

Hours must be between zero one and one two.

Minutes must be between zero zero and five nine.

Will these prompts be compatible with your script?

Robert