[Asterisk-Users] A working number at enum.fierymoon.com?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Sat Feb 28 19:47:12 MST 2004

Brian Capouch wrote:
> I'm trying to play around with ENUM, and John Todd helped me last
> night
> on the IRC channel in terms of finding this site and other docs to get
> me going.
>
> But now I wonder: how can I test it?  I started by trying to randomly
> try every possible number in the US, but soon tired of that approach.

My that must have been fun, at least you didn't have to attempt a real
call there to test, or the Men In Black might be converging on your
place as I type.

> Does anyone know of a number that ought to return a dialplan hit from
> that server?

Sort of shooting from the hip here, but you could try limiting it to
area code 700, the iaxtel numbers. It might be pointless, but perhaps
someone is announcing an alternate means of dialing themselves there.

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/