[Asterisk-Users] How to compile bri-stuff.0.0.2.rc12

M H la9eea at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:22:21 MST 2004

I am new to * and I am trying to set up a test box with a ISDN card with the
"cologne chip set" (twin towers on the isdn chip) . I have downloaded
bri-stuff.0.0.2.rc12 from www.junghanns.net site. I would like to test with
a driver that supports echo cancellation in software.
I am running the ./inshall.sh script and the download etc commenced fine.
I first tried with a redHat kernel, but were told that that was a no-no.
I then downloaded a 2.4.24 vanilla kernel from www.kernel.org
The question is : what configurations need to be made to the kernel to get
the zaphfc stuff compile.
I get a lot off errors and warnings and it might be due to a wrongly
configured kernel ?
Is there anything else you could share on how to get this stuff up and
running ?

Regards
MH