[Asterisk-Users] RE: simple H323 question

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Sat Feb 28 02:31:05 MST 2004

Dear All,

Thanks, but I am not using chan_oh323, I am using chan_h323. The major
reason why I am not using chan_oh323 is because of a bug that Michael is not
yet able to resolve. Every call that goes out via this h323 channel will be
considered connected and picked up (false answer supervision) immediately
after the call setup, even though the call is busy or ring no answer. So is
there anyway to find out codec negotiated for each h323 call via chan_h323
channel?

Thanks, all

Tommy