[Asterisk-Users] RE: simple H323 question

Ron McMillan sipnow at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 19:32:25 MST 2004

One way to do it is to use a sniffer, such as ethereal, to capture the
traffic. You should see it in capability exchange, but also easily see in
RTP packets. There might be better ways. But if you're interested in
pursuing it this way and not sure how to do, please follow up with another
question...

Ron